AMS is a social impact platform dedicated to empower the African health sector with innovative solutions to provide large-scale access to affordable and accountable healthcare services for the underserved population.
AMS provides digital health strategies and technology services to private and public healthcare providers, including some of the leading large private clinics in West Africa. Our work ensures the traceability and the collection of data for a global approach in the integration of solutions taking into account all aspects (medical, technical, training, logistics).
The site needs to be multilingual to target interest from both anglophone and francophone audience from around the world.https://www.afmdsolutions.com/?lang=en
How to build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset and WPML
To build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset you will need to:
- Add custom post types to create sections for your website (showcase, testimonials, projects)
- Create custom fields so that it’s easy to update the pages with new information
- Insert custom taxonomies to group any services, events or other information by categories
- Display your content on the front end with Views
- Design your pages for each section using Layouts
To translate your brochure website with WPML you will need to:
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.
You can find more details on each step within our guide on how to translate a WordPress website.