AlphaSod is a Greek company featured among the largest producers of ready-made natural turf in Greece. Established in 2004, the company has been producing high-quality turfgrass and has been steadily growing, always staying focused on and guided by the main principles and values set from the beginning. Beneath AlphaSod lies the commitment and love of its people, an essential element for the excellent quality it offers. An equally important element is our deep expertise, resulting from years of exploration and research on producing and selecting the most suitable turfgrass varieties. Long experience has contributed to the selection of turfgrass varieties that adapt ideally to any place across Greece.
The company appeals to the general public in Greece and the site addresses local audiences in Greek and English.https://alphasod.gr/en/
How to build a multilingual blog with Toolset
To build a blog with Toolset you will need to:
- Create custom post types to create sections for your website (showcase, testimonials, projects)
- Add custom fields so it’s easy to add the same required information for each post
- Display your blog posts and search results on the front end with Views
- Design your blog pages using Layouts
To translate your blog with WPML you will need to:
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.
You can find more details on each step within our guide on how to translate a WordPress website.