Our nautical event agency, Arthaud Yachting, with 12 years experience of its leaders in the field of the charter in Cannes near Monaco, sells nautical services to meet the wishes of individuals or professionals. Our team, available and helpful, is made up of experts from the world of sailing and lovers of navigation. The spots nominated by our company allow the creation of team cohesion activities in the Provence Alpes Côte d’Azur region. Sumptuous sail and pleasure destination, our clientele will choose its best stopover place for a fully-fledged getaway. Successful, this is how Arthaud Yachting offers to its friendly clientele.
Regatta sailboat organization: raise the colors of your company on our catamarans to enjoy an unforgettable memory! Event docked on board a yacht: our experienced company in nautical events invites to discover cocktail dinners for groups of ten people and up to three hundred people! Maxi-Catamaran Rental: our maxi-catamarans provide you with a cruise service in a most festive atmosphere. Our agency is also availability: we will be constantly listening and available to our customers. From the organization of a sailing incentive to the rental of a sailboat for an individual, our customers such as Air France, Microsoft or Skype are the authentic observers of the quality of our services tailored to your needs. You are more than welcome to visit the website, available in French and English, for more information on our company and the specificities of our outdoor activities organization stays: Monaco, Nice, Marseille, Cannes, Antibes and St Tropez.
How to build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset and WPML
To build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset you will need to:
- Add custom post types to create sections for your website (showcase, testimonials, projects)
- Create custom fields so that it’s easy to update the pages with new information
- Insert custom taxonomies to group any services, events or other information by categories
- Display your content on the front end with Views
- Design your pages for each section using Layouts
To translate your brochure website with WPML you will need to:
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.
You can find more details on each step within our guide on how to translate a WordPress website.