Corporación Masaveu is a family-owned business group with strong international presence. Since its establishment in 1840, profits have continuously been reinvested into financing future investments, opening new business lines, facilitating the sustained growth of the group and favoring job creation. Corporación Masaveu has managed to successfully adapt to change and achieve the professionalization required by the evolution of society, without losing its identity and maintaining optimum quality in its products and services at all times.
The website of a big corporation was translated into 5 different languages: English, Spanish, French, Portuguese and Hungarian to communicate with international partners effectively.http://corporacionmasaveu.com/en/
How to build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset and WPML
To build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset you will need to:
- Add custom post types to create sections for your website (showcase, testimonials, projects)
- Create custom fields so that it’s easy to update the pages with new information
- Insert custom taxonomies to group any services, events or other information by categories
- Display your content on the front end with Views
- Design your pages for each section using Layouts
To translate your brochure website with WPML you will need to:
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.
You can find more details on each step within our guide on how to translate a WordPress website.