Since 2003, the school Wielandstraße cooperates with the carrier casa de moloon. In the course of the transformation to GBS in the spring of 2011, the school decided to continue the cooperation.
The website serves both German and Spanish speaking populations and this is why it needed to be multilingual.https://www.casademoloon.de/
How to build a multilingual education website with WPML
To build a multilingual education website with Toolset like this one you will need to:
- Add custom post types to create sections for your website (services, courses, testimonials etc)
- Create custom fields to make it easy to add and update information for each course/service
- Create custom taxonomies to group any courses or services together by categories
- Display your content on the front end using Views
- Design the structure of your pages using Layouts
To translate your education website with WPML you will need to
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations you will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.