The website reflects the company's strategy, namely the separation between the two poles: Audio Branding and Music Production. Each pole addresses a particular target, which does not have the same languages and the same expectations.
- Audio Branding agency: Convince companies that music and sound are elements that can enhance their brand. The speech is built and oriented marketing (identity, positioning, ...). This section highlights the expertise and the process of the agency Chut!, as well as several detailed customer cases. We used WPML to offer French and English contents as the target customers are international.
- Musical Production studio: show the agencies (advertising, film, ...) the sound compositions already made by the studio Chut!, and thus highlight its experience and creativity. Intended for an international target, the use of English only and a less marketing speech are necessary on this part of the site.
How to build a multilingual blog with Toolset
To build a blog with Toolset you will need to:
- Create custom post types to create sections for your website (showcase, testimonials, projects)
- Add custom fields so it’s easy to add the same required information for each post
- Display your blog posts and search results on the front end with Views
- Design your blog pages using Layouts
To translate your blog with WPML you will need to:
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.
You can find more details on each step within our guide on how to translate a WordPress website.