Comet is a company that assists other companies and individuals in traveling to and engaging in business on the international market as easily and efficiently as at home. They assist with authenticating business documents through the proper authorities to comply with current regulations at the desired destination, so that a business or individual may engage in local or international business with complete confidence.
Their clientele comes from the Scandinavia and they consequently needed a multilingual website that is now available in English, Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish and Danish languages.https://cometconsular.com/
How to build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset and WPML
To build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset you will need to:
- Add custom post types to create sections for your website (showcase, testimonials, projects)
- Create custom fields so that it’s easy to update the pages with new information
- Insert custom taxonomies to group any services, events or other information by categories
- Display your content on the front end with Views
- Design your pages for each section using Layouts
To translate your brochure website with WPML you will need to:
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.
You can find more details on each step within our guide on how to translate a WordPress website.