Not only wanting to be a regular content site, Daniele Henkel TV’s team got us involved at the very beginning of the ideation process to establish together the key factors for achieving the goals. In addition to the complete design of the content component of the website, we have added a My Account section allowing users to choose their preferences and interests in order to personalize the platform to each user and, thus, improve a notch experience at every visit.
To serve the multilingual Canadian population, they needed a website that could be accessed in both French and English languages.https://danielehenkel.tv/en/
How to build a multilingual blog with Toolset
To build a blog with Toolset you will need to:
- Create custom post types to create sections for your website (showcase, testimonials, projects)
- Add custom fields so it’s easy to add the same required information for each post
- Display your blog posts and search results on the front end with Views
- Design your blog pages using Layouts
To translate your blog with WPML you will need to:
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.
You can find more details on each step within our guide on how to translate a WordPress website.