Dicadia is a laboratory specialized in the creation and commercialization of therapeutic products formulated with active ingredients of vegetable origin, for the prevention and treatment of different diseases. The active ingredients used, obtained from essential oils, vegetable oils and extracts, have a proven therapeutic action.
Dicadia products are the result of over one decade of dialogue with the medical and pharmaceutical sectors. They have been formulated by a multidisciplinary team of physicians, pharmacists, chemists and biochemists, responding to the needs of professionals in the health field.
The company offers its products locally and worldwide hence a multilingual website in Spanish, Catalan, English and French was needed.https://dicadia.es/
How to build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset and WPML
To build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset you will need to:
- Add custom post types to create sections for your website (showcase, testimonials, projects)
- Create custom fields so that it’s easy to update the pages with new information
- Insert custom taxonomies to group any services, events or other information by categories
- Display your content on the front end with Views
- Design your pages for each section using Layouts
To translate your brochure website with WPML you will need to:
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.
You can find more details on each step within our guide on how to translate a WordPress website.