FRUITS, GRAPES & ECOLOGICAL WINES
San Miguel Island of La Palma, Tenerife.
At an altitude of 1,000 meters, in the northeast of the island of San Miguel de La Palma, there is the El Topito organic farm and winery.
The traditional and ecological viticulture applied in the vineyards guarantees the production of quality grapes, as well as a perfect balance between the estate and the winery.
We believe in the need to respect and protect the environment for the benefit of all of us and of the generations that are still behind.
The ecologic wine is planned to be distributed in local and European markets, a bilingual website in German and Spanish was needed.https://eltopito.com/
How to build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset and WPML
To build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset you will need to:
- Add custom post types to create sections for your website (showcase, testimonials, projects)
- Create custom fields so that it’s easy to update the pages with new information
- Insert custom taxonomies to group any services, events or other information by categories
- Display your content on the front end with Views
- Design your pages for each section using Layouts
To translate your brochure website with WPML you will need to:
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.
You can find more details on each step within our guide on how to translate a WordPress website.