We are proudly a private organization, pioneering in the field of organizing heritage and cultural events as well as exhibitions. We represent the second generation of Creative UAE Youth Group and continue to carry forward all activities with passion, the spirit to share our history with the world. It was named metaphorically, after Umm Al-Salsal Heritage Island located in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi. It is famous for pearl diving which has its roots for more than twenty years and was founded by the blessings from our father, Al Breiki. Today, we have received the banner to continue the march to work with our dynamic team, with our customers from all government entities, private sector companies, specially focusing on hospitality and travel industries, to achieve support from all to contribute to our national efforts (social responsibility towards our Nation) thus achieving the goals and vision of the United Arab Emirates.
The multilingual website helps to target and reach different language speaking people in the country.https://emiratescreatives.ae/en/
How to build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset and WPML
To build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset you will need to:
- Add custom post types to create sections for your website (showcase, testimonials, projects)
- Create custom fields so that it’s easy to update the pages with new information
- Insert custom taxonomies to group any services, events or other information by categories
- Display your content on the front end with Views
- Design your pages for each section using Layouts
To translate your brochure website with WPML you will need to:
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.
You can find more details on each step within our guide on how to translate a WordPress website.