Esteban Rivas is a car rental company that possesses the biggest and most modern fleet of coaches of every category and size and offer services across Spain. Ever since the appearance of their first coach on Spain’s roads in 1955, the company has set off on a path of consolidation and sustained growth, incorporating cutting-edge technology for safety and comfort into their vehicles as they aim to promote a market image that reflects distinction, trust, and value for their customers.
The company offers its services to the local and international tourist market making it necessary to have a multilingual website in English and Spanish.https://estebanrivas.es/
How to build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset and WPML
To build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset you will need to:
- Add custom post types to create sections for your website (showcase, testimonials, projects)
- Create custom fields so that it’s easy to update the pages with new information
- Insert custom taxonomies to group any services, events or other information by categories
- Display your content on the front end with Views
- Design your pages for each section using Layouts
To translate your brochure website with WPML you will need to:
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.
You can find more details on each step within our guide on how to translate a WordPress website.