With 15 years of experience in the Rental Management business on the shores of México, Barbara Hitos Fájer decided to start her own company, founding Experience Vacation Rentals in 2012.
They differentiate themselves from a typical Property Management Company (who only looks after the psychical aspects of properties) by taking care of all the marketing, reservations, collect the deposit and final balance, rental agreements, concierge services, guest communication (before and after reservation) and follow up.
Having their site in English and Spanish allows them to presents themselves as a bilingual company and make business with more people around the globe.http://www.experiencevacation.com/
How to build a multilingual directory website with Toolset and WPML
To build a site like this with Toolset you will need to:
- Set up custom post types, fields and taxonomies with Types
- Display your items on the front end with Views
- Create front end forms so users can add and edit items using Forms
- Create an account page and charge for content submission and membership with Toolset Forms Commerce
You can find more details on each step within our guide to building directory websites. Also check out our guide to creating a multilingual real estate site with Toolset and WPML.
To translate your directory site with WPML you will need to
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your listings (custom post types) and listing categories (taxonomies)
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Duplicate and translate any ads submitted on the front end
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.
You can find out more information on the most important steps on our how to develop multilingual directory websites guide.