The Rui Osório de Castro Foundation was created in March 2009 by Maria Karla Osório de Castro and her children, Catarina and Filipe, in memory and honor to Rui Osório de Castro, Husband and Father.
Its main objective is to support and protect children with cancer and their families, by focusing its activity on two main areas: TO INFORM, clarifying parents and children on issues related to childhood cancer and TO promote research contributing to the advancement of medicine in this area.
In June 2010 it was recognized as a Private Institution of Social Solidarity and Public Utility.
The website is available in Portuguese and English to reach more people worldwide.https://froc.pt/en/
How to build a multilingual education website with WPML
To build a multilingual education website with Toolset like this one you will need to:
- Add custom post types to create sections for your website (services, courses, testimonials etc)
- Create custom fields to make it easy to add and update information for each course/service
- Create custom taxonomies to group any courses or services together by categories
- Display your content on the front end using Views
- Design the structure of your pages using Layouts
To translate your education website with WPML you will need to
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations you will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.