Gianluca Tognon is a researcher, nutrition coach and author of several publications. His job is to understand how he can help his clients solve their problems with diet and weight, escorting them to their goals by supporting them with his advice, his competence, and his reliability. Gianluca Tognon asks Low Cost Web Agency to manage and enhance his multilingual website and landing pages in English, French, Italian and Swedish to give a new boost to his Digital Strategy.https://gianlucatognon.com
How to build a multilingual blog with Toolset
To build a blog with Toolset you will need to:
- Create custom post types to create sections for your website (showcase, testimonials, projects)
- Add custom fields so it’s easy to add the same required information for each post
- Display your blog posts and search results on the front end with Views
- Design your blog pages using Layouts
To translate your blog with WPML you will need to:
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.
You can find more details on each step within our guide on how to translate a WordPress website.