The Voice of History is an initiative whose goal is to increase awareness of the history of Polish victims of WWII and the communist era.
The website contains a list of monuments dedicated to them, telling their stories as audio guides. The site is designed mainly for mobile devices, as it will be used on the go, while exploring the city. It is available in English, Polish and German to reach more people globally.https://gloshistorii.pl/en/
How to build a multilingual education website with WPML
To build a multilingual education website with Toolset like this one you will need to:
- Add custom post types to create sections for your website (services, courses, testimonials etc)
- Create custom fields to make it easy to add and update information for each course/service
- Create custom taxonomies to group any courses or services together by categories
- Display your content on the front end using Views
- Design the structure of your pages using Layouts
To translate your education website with WPML you will need to
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations you will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.