Established in 2005, AS Go Group is a private, locally-owned provider of investment and support services. The success of the companies that make up Go Group is backed by the organization’s close to 900 professional, helpful employees. Go Group’s four main areas of activity are engineering, tourism, real estate and transport.
Working with international clients and partners requires having a multilingual website. The site was originally in Estonian and is now available in English so that everyone can use it in their own language.http://www.gogroup.ee/
How to build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset and WPML
To build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset you will need to:
- Add custom post types to create sections for your website (showcase, testimonials, projects)
- Create custom fields so that it’s easy to update the pages with new information
- Insert custom taxonomies to group any services, events or other information by categories
- Display your content on the front end with Views
- Design your pages for each section using Layouts
To translate your brochure website with WPML you will need to:
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.
You can find more details on each step within our guide on how to translate a WordPress website.