Grand Hotel Cocumella, Sorrento – since 1777. It is the oldest hotel in the Sorrento peninsula. This marvelous garden which reaches to the sea, is an enchanting “oasis of the peninsula”.
The ancient cloister and church, its elegant rooms, the silence of its gardens, the spectacular terrace and suggestive coves that descend to the sea, have all welcomed in more than 200 years the most illustrious travelers of the Grand Tour – from Goethe to Mary Shelley to Hans Christian Andersen and Sigmund Freud – and conserve to this day the wonders and the precious heritage of the history and art of all times.
Hundreds of visitors from around the world come to the hotel every year, that’s why adding English to the Italian website was crucial for its success.https://www.cocumella.com/en/
How to build a multilingual blog with Toolset
To build a blog with Toolset you will need to:
- Create custom post types to create sections for your website (showcase, testimonials, projects)
- Add custom fields so it’s easy to add the same required information for each post
- Display your blog posts and search results on the front end with Views
- Design your blog pages using Layouts
To translate your blog with WPML you will need to:
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.
You can find more details on each step within our guide on how to translate a WordPress website.