Grand Hotel et de Milan since 1863 – a Leading Hotel of the World.
More than a century of heritage, the Milanese history seen through the eyes of the most prestigious guests of its finest Hotel.
The Hotel has always listed names of national and international renowned amongst its guests. The most illustrious of these was the Maestro Giuseppe Verdi, who stayed here from 1872, alternating his business life in the city with the relaxing environment of his country home in Sant’Agata. In those years, Verdi spent a long time working on “Othello” and then “Falstaff”.
Visitors from all around the world come to the hotel regularly, and creating a multilingual website in Italian, English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, Japanese and Chinese helped them gain a foothold in the international arena.https://www.grandhoteletdemilan.it/en
How to build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset and WPML
To build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset you will need to:
- Add custom post types to create sections for your website (showcase, testimonials, projects)
- Create custom fields so that it’s easy to update the pages with new information
- Insert custom taxonomies to group any services, events or other information by categories
- Display your content on the front end with Views
- Design your pages for each section using Layouts
To translate your brochure website with WPML you will need to:
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.
You can find more details on each step within our guide on how to translate a WordPress website.