GreenCompete Inc. is a competitive strategy and marketing consulting firm that helps organizations grow and compete. It provides competitive strategy, marketing, business development, and partnership to organizations seeking a competitive advantage. Their vision is to develop competitive strategy, marketing, business development, and partnerships that drive the growth and competitiveness of our client organizations, benefit their stakeholders and communities, and contribute to a dynamic economy.
Green Compete is based in Ottawa, Canada, and their audience is fully bilingual in English and French. They wanted to inform and showcase their work for both. WPML with DIVI was the best option for us since we are using only DIVI as a theme and WPML for multilingual website.http://greencompete.com/
How to build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset and WPML
To build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset you will need to:
- Add custom post types to create sections for your website (showcase, testimonials, projects)
- Create custom fields so that it’s easy to update the pages with new information
- Insert custom taxonomies to group any services, events or other information by categories
- Display your content on the front end with Views
- Design your pages for each section using Layouts
To translate your brochure website with WPML you will need to:
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.
You can find more details on each step within our guide on how to translate a WordPress website.