From small clothes to international players in the textile world.
The textile world is our home. For decades we have been active in this ever-changing and impressive world of fabrics. And in all these years we have gained a lot of experience and knowledge. A good dose of Twentse soberness and a passion for textiles have ensured that we have become one of the biggest players in the textile world. Market Traders and retailers from all over the world are able to find us and our products constantly.
They sell textile products locally and worldwide, so their website needed to be multilingual. Together with WPML, it became available in Dutch and German.http://www.hebetex.com/
How to build a multilingual e-commerce website with Toolset and WPML
- Add custom fields and taxonomies to your WooCommerce products with Types
- Create your own templates for WooCommerce products
- Create a customized shopping page and a side by side product comparison
- Build a product search so customers can find your products
- Add a product categories slider
- Create front end forms so users can add and edit products using Forms
- Display information on store orders and which customers bought a product
To translate an e-commerce website with WPML you will need to
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages and posts
- Translate your taxonomies
- Translate your strings from your theme, plugins and other places
- Translate your menus
- Translate your WooCommerce elements using WCML
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.