The Honey Ryder crew offers you a VIP service to make your sporty trip a success: 2 experienced skippers on board for your safety, a full tank of fuel, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages to refresh, one towel per person to rest after a session of water skiing, wakeboarding or towed buoy. You can also choose your location to embark/disembark for more flexibility.
The company is aimed at international tourists, therefore, having a multilingual website is a huge benefit. The website is available in English and French.https://www.honeyryder.ch/en/
How to build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset and WPML
To build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset you will need to:
- Add custom post types to create sections for your website (showcase, testimonials, projects)
- Create custom fields so that it’s easy to update the pages with new information
- Insert custom taxonomies to group any services, events or other information by categories
- Display your content on the front end with Views
- Design your pages for each section using Layouts
To translate your brochure website with WPML you will need to:
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.
You can find more details on each step within our guide on how to translate a WordPress website.