Il Porticciolo is an ancient building that has been completely restored in a B&B and now offers the most modern amenities, absolute privacy and magnificent views of the heart of the Ancient Maritime Republic, its harbor and marina.
The website created for the "Il Porticciolo" B&B in Amalfi is multilingual for international visitors and has a fully responsive fullscreen graphics.
There is also a table booking form and information request.https://www.amalfiporticciolo.it/en/
How to build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset and WPML
To build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset you will need to:
- Add custom post types to create sections for your website (showcase, testimonials, projects)
- Create custom fields so that it’s easy to update the pages with new information
- Insert custom taxonomies to group any services, events or other information by categories
- Display your content on the front end with Views
- Design your pages for each section using Layouts
To translate your brochure website with WPML you will need to:
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.
You can find more details on each step within our guide on how to translate a WordPress website.