A desire to make your life better is universal for people from any country and culture.
Improve My Life, originally an app for Android and Apple, and now a web version as well, helps people organize their life and achieve their ultimate goals using the Eisenhower matrix and the Wheel of Life concepts.
Currently, the site is in English, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, German, Russian and Ukrainian and is expanding to other languages to make the lives of people all over the world better.
Features: knowledge base, survey, image sliders, FAQ
Theme: Custom multilingual theme
Languages: English, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, German, Russian and Ukrainian
How to build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset and WPML
To build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset you will need to:
- Add custom post types to create sections for your website (showcase, testimonials, projects)
- Create custom fields so that it’s easy to update the pages with new information
- Insert custom taxonomies to group any services, events or other information by categories
- Display your content on the front end with Views
- Design your pages for each section using Layouts
To translate your brochure website with WPML you will need to:
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.
You can find more details on each step within our guide on how to translate a WordPress website.