We are very pleased to announce the launch of the new website for our friends! Ionion Sails is a yacht and catamaran charter firm founded in 1995 with bases in Lefkada, Corfu and Athens.
Gabriel and the IonionSails team contacted us to completely redesign their website from scratch to ensure their sailing clients from all around the world could easily find the best boat for their needs and get in touch for more information on their charter holiday.
To ensure a seamless user experience the website was designed and coded from the ground up, including an innovative yacht pricing component and a (if we do say so ourselves) unique e-checkin for each yacht giving a complete overview of all equipment and extras. The site is available in four languages with more to follow and we followed a rigorous SEO checklist to ensure the site gains maximum visibility in Google and other search engines.https://ionionsails.com
How to build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset and WPML
To build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset you will need to:
- Add custom post types to create sections for your website (showcase, testimonials, projects)
- Create custom fields so that it’s easy to update the pages with new information
- Insert custom taxonomies to group any services, events or other information by categories
- Display your content on the front end with Views
- Design your pages for each section using Layouts
To translate your brochure website with WPML you will need to:
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.
You can find more details on each step within our guide on how to translate a WordPress website.