Ludovic Beauregard contacted Kajoom so that we could make him a “business card” type of website, with the aim of giving the Ferme des Arpents roses a digital showcase. The delivery period to be respected was crucial, as summer is the busiest season for vegetable producers. We have therefore designed a simple site, holding on one page and presenting in a clear and concise way the products and services offered by the company.
Adding more languages will open up new markets for them.https://fermedesarpentsroses.com/?lang=en
How to build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset and WPML
To build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset you will need to:
- Add custom post types to create sections for your website (showcase, testimonials, projects)
- Create custom fields so that it’s easy to update the pages with new information
- Insert custom taxonomies to group any services, events or other information by categories
- Display your content on the front end with Views
- Design your pages for each section using Layouts
To translate your brochure website with WPML you will need to:
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.
You can find more details on each step within our guide on how to translate a WordPress website.