The apartments are situated in an ancient palace that dates back to 1880 and they are very bright, quiet and well furnished. Inside the apartments offer a set of services that will render your stay unforgettable.
The structure overlooks the town and, for its position, to reach the apartments you have to go up about 150/160 stairs alternated with small paths but, at the end of the journey, our Guests will be gratified by the view and by the peacefulness of the place.
The website created for the Lae Domus Apartments in Amalfi is multilingual for international visitors and has a fully responsive fullscreen graphics. There is also a table booking form and information request.https://www.laedomus.it/en/
How to build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset and WPML
To build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset you will need to:
- Add custom post types to create sections for your website (showcase, testimonials, projects)
- Create custom fields so that it’s easy to update the pages with new information
- Insert custom taxonomies to group any services, events or other information by categories
- Display your content on the front end with Views
- Design your pages for each section using Layouts
To translate your brochure website with WPML you will need to:
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.
You can find more details on each step within our guide on how to translate a WordPress website.