Lina Ortas, an expert in Communication and PR, who has been working for more than 30 years for large and medium-sized companies and with extensive experience and knowledge in the sector. We work as a team and we evolve together.
Working with international clients required having a multilingual website. The site was originally created in Spanish and now is also available in English so that everyone can use it in their own language.
How to build a multilingual blog with Toolset
To build a blog with Toolset you will need to:
- Create custom post types to create sections for your website (showcase, testimonials, projects)
- Add custom fields so it’s easy to add the same required information for each post
- Display your blog posts and search results on the front end with Views
- Design your blog pages using Layouts
To translate your blog with WPML you will need to:
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.
You can find more details on each step within our guide on how to translate a WordPress website.