Lodenwalker is an Austrian business that makes fabric out of Loden, a product that is made of wool and probably the oldest clothing in Europe besides leather. Loden is a fabric which was developed by local farmers way back in the mists of time. The hardy mountain sheep of the region provide the raw material which gives outstanding quality to Schladming fabrics and wool products (Schladming is the main town in our area). The wool was originally carded with a couple of nails driven through a bit of wood.
They sell their products both locally and internationally, necessitating a multilingual website in English and German languages.https://lodenwalker.at/en/
How to build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset and WPML
To build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset you will need to:
- Add custom post types to create sections for your website (showcase, testimonials, projects)
- Create custom fields so that it’s easy to update the pages with new information
- Insert custom taxonomies to group any services, events or other information by categories
- Display your content on the front end with Views
- Design your pages for each section using Layouts
To translate your brochure website with WPML you will need to:
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.
You can find more details on each step within our guide on how to translate a WordPress website.