Mahgoub is a one-stop shop that is differentiated than others in the market by having a good taste in product selection and having exclusive Ceramic and Porcelain international top brands in the world.
With a track record and leadership position in the market, Mahgoub was founded by Mr. Abdel Aziz MAHGOUB as a well established Egyptian company for trading and importing Ceramic, Porcelain, and Sanitary Ware.
After 70 years of satisfying customers’ needs and offering exceptional services, Mahgoub now has four remarkable showrooms in strategic locations around greater Cairo and became a leading company in the world of Ceramics and Porcelain in Egypt. For this reason, the website is available in English and Arabic languages.https://www.mahgoub.com/
How to build a multilingual e-commerce website with Toolset and WPML
- Add custom fields and taxonomies to your WooCommerce products with Types
- Create your own templates for WooCommerce products
- Create a customized shopping page and a side by side product comparison
- Build a product search so customers can find your products
- Add a product categories slider
- Create front end forms so users can add and edit products using Forms
- Display information on store orders and which customers bought a product
To translate an e-commerce website with WPML you will need to
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages and posts
- Translate your taxonomies
- Translate your strings from your theme, plugins and other places
- Translate your menus
- Translate your WooCommerce elements using WCML
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.