Mezzan Holding, one of the largest manufacturers and distributors of food, pharmaceutical, and household products in the Middle East, enlisted us to rebuild their website ahead of the upcoming IPO. The goal of the website was to give potential investors a good understanding of the business structure, profitability, and the rich history of the company.
The company sells products all over the world hence a multilingual website was a huge benefit. The website is available in Arabic and English in order to communicate to clients in their language.http://www.mezzan.com/
How to build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset and WPML
To build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset you will need to:
- Add custom post types to create sections for your website (showcase, testimonials, projects)
- Create custom fields so that it’s easy to update the pages with new information
- Insert custom taxonomies to group any services, events or other information by categories
- Display your content on the front end with Views
- Design your pages for each section using Layouts
To translate your brochure website with WPML you will need to:
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.
You can find more details on each step within our guide on how to translate a WordPress website.