This is a Spanish law firm that serves both local and international clients. The Notary Public is a presence in the most important moments in people’s lives. Access to housing, its financing, starting a business, who will take care of children, arranging affairs after death and who will take care of our inheritance are part of the everyday reality in which the Notary Public is involved. They serve both individuals and corporate organizations in the areas of property and inheritance law, financing and taxation as well as international law.
Working with international clients made it necessary to have a multilingual website in English, Spanish, French, German and Russian.http://www.notariaripoll.com/en/
How to build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset and WPML
To build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset you will need to:
- Add custom post types to create sections for your website (showcase, testimonials, projects)
- Create custom fields so that it’s easy to update the pages with new information
- Insert custom taxonomies to group any services, events or other information by categories
- Display your content on the front end with Views
- Design your pages for each section using Layouts
To translate your brochure website with WPML you will need to:
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.
You can find more details on each step within our guide on how to translate a WordPress website.