Oggo Architects Studio arises from the desire of two architects, Julien and Sandra, to share and develop their ideas. Oggo develops projects in a national and international territory, from urban, interiors architecture, and furniture design direction and coordination of work, thus broadening its horizons.
They have many clients across Europe, hence the need for a multilingual website that is available in English, Portuguese and French.https://www.oggostudio.com/
How to build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset and WPML
To build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset you will need to:
- Add custom post types to create sections for your website (showcase, testimonials, projects)
- Create custom fields so that it’s easy to update the pages with new information
- Insert custom taxonomies to group any services, events or other information by categories
- Display your content on the front end with Views
- Design your pages for each section using Layouts
To translate your brochure website with WPML you will need to:
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.
You can find more details on each step within our guide on how to translate a WordPress website.