Kamila Grodzicka – Visit Cracow.
“Welcome to Krakow – the most beautiful and charming city in the world ( It’s not a joke!). I invite you to visit my city and spend great time with me.”
Being a destination point for local and foreign visitors, Kamila’s website needed to be multilingual. It is now available in English, Polish and German.https://city-guide-cracow.com/
How to build a multilingual blog with Toolset
To build a blog with Toolset you will need to:
- Create custom post types to create sections for your website (showcase, testimonials, projects)
- Add custom fields so it’s easy to add the same required information for each post
- Display your blog posts and search results on the front end with Views
- Design your blog pages using Layouts
To translate your blog with WPML you will need to:
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.
You can find more details on each step within our guide on how to translate a WordPress website.