Polaar Energy offers businesses and individuals dynamic monitoring, digital building management and optimization of water and electricity consumption. The monitoring of the digital data collected using “BREEAM” certified probes allows visualizing its consumption via a web dashboard or via SMS, to prevent and control a number of disasters, such as water damage and losses of energy.
The website uses WPML to translate into three languages English, French, and Romanian.https://polaarenergy.com
How to build a multilingual blog with Toolset
To build a blog with Toolset you will need to:
- Create custom post types to create sections for your website (showcase, testimonials, projects)
- Add custom fields so it’s easy to add the same required information for each post
- Display your blog posts and search results on the front end with Views
- Design your blog pages using Layouts
To translate your blog with WPML you will need to:
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.
You can find more details on each step within our guide on how to translate a WordPress website.