Historical mega-spectacle Renaissance Festival kerning late medieval historical facts and originality of Koprivnica, Drava and the Croatian cultural heritage values of the Western European civilization circle (which is a part of Croatia), which is manifested through numerous upcoming knight, crafts and musical groups from nearly ten European countries. The event is a true example of the development of the European identity of the city and region.
Many tourists from around the world come to the event every year, that’s why adding English to the Croatian website was crucial for its success.https://www.renesansnifestival.hr/en/
How to build a multilingual blog with Toolset
To build a blog with Toolset you will need to:
- Create custom post types to create sections for your website (showcase, testimonials, projects)
- Add custom fields so it’s easy to add the same required information for each post
- Display your blog posts and search results on the front end with Views
- Design your blog pages using Layouts
To translate your blog with WPML you will need to:
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.
You can find more details on each step within our guide on how to translate a WordPress website.