Ultra premium dog & cat food
Riverwood uses all the top ingredients for good pet foods. You will find only the best ingredients in Riverwood.
The target audience is people who want the best for their dogs and/or cats.
The brand is aimed at a worldwide audience, the company is actively signing up distributors in almost every continent. That's why the website needs to be available in multiple languages.
This year (2019) they went to Las Vegas to open up the US market.
How to build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset and WPML
To build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset you will need to:
- Add custom post types to create sections for your website (showcase, testimonials, projects)
- Create custom fields so that it’s easy to update the pages with new information
- Insert custom taxonomies to group any services, events or other information by categories
- Display your content on the front end with Views
- Design your pages for each section using Layouts
To translate your brochure website with WPML you will need to:
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.
You can find more details on each step within our guide on how to translate a WordPress website.