San Miguel Beer refers to San Miguel Pale Pilsen, a Filipino pale lager produced by San Miguel Brewery (a subsidiary of San Miguel Corporation). Established in 1890 by the original San Miguel Brewery (renamed San Miguel Corporation in 1964), it is the largest selling beer in the Philippines and Hong Kong. It is known in Chinese as 生力啤酒. San Miguel Beer was introduced in Spain by San Miguel Brewery in 1946. In 1953, its Spanish rights were spun-off by San Miguel Brewery and became an independent entity presently known as the Mahou-San Miguel Group.
We received the commission to design and develop the website of San Miguel. The client wanted to improve their online presence focusing on four points: to offer more information about their campaigns, to improve the user experience of their main online presence in the country. For this reason, the website was translated into Spanish and Catalan.https://www.sanmiguel.es
How to build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset and WPML
To build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset you will need to:
- Add custom post types to create sections for your website (showcase, testimonials, projects)
- Create custom fields so that it’s easy to update the pages with new information
- Insert custom taxonomies to group any services, events or other information by categories
- Display your content on the front end with Views
- Design your pages for each section using Layouts
To translate your brochure website with WPML you will need to:
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.
You can find more details on each step within our guide on how to translate a WordPress website.