Gsteig is the highest altitude village in the Saane Valley. This charming mountain village near Gstaad is located at the foot of the Pillon Pass to Les Diablerets and the Sanetsch Pass in the direction of Valais.
Enjoy extraordinary excursions that showcase nature and the “terroir”. One of the traditions of the region is to hike to Lake Retaud from the Col du Pillon. After a walk of 30 minutes above the Diablerets, one arrives at an idyllic landscape of lake and mountains. Nearby is the terrace of the Lake Retaud restaurant that welcomes you with delicious dishes of the region.
Sanetsch Hotel welcomes visitors from around the world. That’s why the website was made multilingual in English, French and German.https://www.sanetsch-hotel.ch/en/
How to build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset and WPML
To build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset you will need to:
- Add custom post types to create sections for your website (showcase, testimonials, projects)
- Create custom fields so that it’s easy to update the pages with new information
- Insert custom taxonomies to group any services, events or other information by categories
- Display your content on the front end with Views
- Design your pages for each section using Layouts
To translate your brochure website with WPML you will need to:
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.
You can find more details on each step within our guide on how to translate a WordPress website.