SFS GmbH is a trusted partner for the centreless grinding market. They leverage decades of experience, centring on centreless grinding technology, to continue meeting their customers’ needs sustainably. For them, sustainability translates into safeguarding the retention of value as well as boosting the value of machines and their range of targeted measures guarantees functional and process security for years as well as eliminating the need for customers to engage in costly new investments.
Multilingual capabilities enable them to sell all over the world. The website is in English and German.https://sfs-gmbh.de/en/
How to build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset and WPML
To build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset you will need to:
- Add custom post types to create sections for your website (showcase, testimonials, projects)
- Create custom fields so that it’s easy to update the pages with new information
- Insert custom taxonomies to group any services, events or other information by categories
- Display your content on the front end with Views
- Design your pages for each section using Layouts
To translate your brochure website with WPML you will need to:
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.
You can find more details on each step within our guide on how to translate a WordPress website.