STARK asked Dutch Synergy to help to market their international brand and products and develop an innovative website.
WITH DUTCH SYNERGY
We started with a journey to discover the ‘Why’ of the STARK cooperation and STARK Electric Motors. Uncovering the distinctive value of STARK made it possible to formulate the marketing proposition. This forms the basis for all future marketing activities such as the website.
With our expertise and experience in the industry we knew how to build an internationally renowned and converting website in 17 languages.
We developed and optimized content for the site that connects with customers, builds trust and drives sustainable growth.
The result is an innovative multilingual website that communicates with the audience and acts as a response machine. A growing number of prospective clients and distributors are interested in learning more about STARK and download essential technical data and documents.
How to build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset and WPML
To build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset you will need to:
- Add custom post types to create sections for your website (showcase, testimonials, projects)
- Create custom fields so that it’s easy to update the pages with new information
- Insert custom taxonomies to group any services, events or other information by categories
- Display your content on the front end with Views
- Design your pages for each section using Layouts
To translate your brochure website with WPML you will need to:
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.
You can find more details on each step within our guide on how to translate a WordPress website.