The Publishing Prize is a website about an annual juried contest for films, websites, newspapers, magazines, books and other printed matter in English or Swedish. The Publishing Prize, which is independent of industry organizations, is a comprehensive communication contest. It embraces most established forms of communication. For a message to get across, so much more than good design is required. Therefore, the Publishing Prize jury also assesses textual content, visual content and – depending on the type of contest entry – direction (film), technical execution (print) and usability (website).
Because they publish in both Swedish and English, it was important to translate a website in both languages.https://publishingpriset.org/
How to build a multilingual blog with Toolset
To build a blog with Toolset you will need to:
- Create custom post types to create sections for your website (showcase, testimonials, projects)
- Add custom fields so it’s easy to add the same required information for each post
- Display your blog posts and search results on the front end with Views
- Design your blog pages using Layouts
To translate your blog with WPML you will need to:
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.
You can find more details on each step within our guide on how to translate a WordPress website.