Tradewind Tankers operates a modern fleet of oil and gas tankers that have all been vetted and equipped with current technology. With management offices in Barcelona, Spain, and Miami, Florida, USA, having a multilingual website was vital for the company’s operations.
Clients from all over the world trust Tradewind Tanker industry knowledge and their ability to meet their special requirements, safely and on schedule. The company’s principal area of operation is in the Caribbean Sea, USA, Central and South America. We also trade in West Africa and Europe.https://tradewindtankers.com/
How to build a multilingual blog with Toolset
To build a blog with Toolset you will need to:
- Create custom post types to create sections for your website (showcase, testimonials, projects)
- Add custom fields so it’s easy to add the same required information for each post
- Display your blog posts and search results on the front end with Views
- Design your blog pages using Layouts
To translate your blog with WPML you will need to:
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.
You can find more details on each step within our guide on how to translate a WordPress website.