For Transped, the foundation of the value that it generates for its clients it’s being able to guarantee the reliability of its operations including its demands for personnel hiring and clearance. Therefore, Transped is an active member of the two most important international broker networks: WCA and GOAL. 189 countries and 5,996 certified agents, accessible and operating, that ensure strict compliance with all of the paperwork, legal and logistics requirements of our operations.
The website for the global transportation company was made in English and Spanish using WPML.
Developed through This Project Works.https://www.transped.com/en/
How to build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset and WPML
To build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset you will need to:
- Add custom post types to create sections for your website (showcase, testimonials, projects)
- Create custom fields so that it’s easy to update the pages with new information
- Insert custom taxonomies to group any services, events or other information by categories
- Display your content on the front end with Views
- Design your pages for each section using Layouts
To translate your brochure website with WPML you will need to:
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.
You can find more details on each step within our guide on how to translate a WordPress website.