The site was created for donors from all over the world! Donors, contribute to AKIM Jerusalem, which helps and supports people with disabilities. The site creates sponsor pages in which donors can submit their donations in the name of the sponsor. The donations eventually go to AKIM On the site, you can also register for the annual trek that the association holds to raise funds. The organization receives donations from all over the world, therefore the most important part of the site is its multilingual abilities, thanks to which donors from all over the world can contribute and take part in this important work.https://trek-he.akim-jerusalem.org.il/?lang=en
How to build a multilingual membership website with WPML and Toolset
To build a multilingual membership site like this one with Toolset you will need to:
- Separate your content into custom post types
- Set up custom roles for your members using Toolset Access
- Restrict access to certain content for non members
- Create front-end forms for registration, login and account management using Forms
- Charge fees for membership and handle recurring payments - this is optional
You can find more information in our guide to creating multilingual memberships sites using Toolset and WPML.
To translate your membership website with WPML you will need to
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, menus and images
- Duplicate and translate any content submitted on the front end
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations you will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.