VIA MODA is a group of fashion shops that sells top clothing brands.
Their clients come from all across Europe necessitating a multilingual website that is currently available in English, Spanish, Catalan and French languages.
The ViaModa group opened its first store in 1968 in Andorra, today they have 27 stores. Each store, with its own identity and style, has a wide variety of brands .
At ViaModa, they work to be the leading avant-garde in the distribution of clothing and accessories for women, men and children. They are always looking for leading and internationally recognized brands that provide quality fashion to our customers.
Areafdesign | designer web on Andorra develop the corporate website aimed at being the brand name VIAMODA and its services and stores. This development will focus on the following complementary objectives:
Branding: Distinction of the brand and online authority of VIA MODA inside and outside of Andorra.
Engagement: Amplify the customer interface of VIA MODA through areas of the web, which encourage the use of the web as a customer service manager and product and service information center.
How to build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset and WPML
To build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset you will need to:
- Add custom post types to create sections for your website (showcase, testimonials, projects)
- Create custom fields so that it’s easy to update the pages with new information
- Insert custom taxonomies to group any services, events or other information by categories
- Display your content on the front end with Views
- Design your pages for each section using Layouts
To translate your brochure website with WPML you will need to:
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.
You can find more details on each step within our guide on how to translate a WordPress website.