This is a marketing website for the Josef Wurth company, founded in 1934 by Mr. Josef Wurth from Perchtoldsdorf. In addition to the Stella liqueur mixtures, which were mainly used in households by housewives themselves, the diverse production range includes raw materials for the production of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and flavorings and essences for the spirits and foodstuffs industry. Essences, rum, fruit distillates, and extracts for the dairy industry (milkshakes) are made in the distillation plant. Natural ice cream ingredients (from fruit), fragrance blends for cosmetics, sausage seasoning, and food colorings are also produced.
The products sell around the world which is why it was necessary to have a multilingual website that is available in English, German and Italian languages.https://www.wurth.or.at/?lang=en
How to build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset and WPML
To build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset you will need to:
- Add custom post types to create sections for your website (showcase, testimonials, projects)
- Create custom fields so that it’s easy to update the pages with new information
- Insert custom taxonomies to group any services, events or other information by categories
- Display your content on the front end with Views
- Design your pages for each section using Layouts
To translate your brochure website with WPML you will need to:
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.
You can find more details on each step within our guide on how to translate a WordPress website.