- Added option to specify custom flags sizes when rendering the language switcher.
- Fixed the first letter case of the names of the languages translations.
- Fixed the set admin language as editing language in User → Profile for some languages like Vietnamese.
- Fixed missing Chinese flags on Edit languages page.
- Fixed fetching posts with wp_get_archives for custom post types set to Don’t Translate.
- Fixed rest_post_hooks so it doesn’t add numerical terms in error.
- Fixed an issue where posts from other languages were not included in wp_list_pages result when Display as translated option was set.
- Fixed an issue so that CDATA is not added to style and script tags in the translation editor.
- [Elementor] Added support for in child template conditions.
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.