WPML Core 3.6.2-b.1
- Prevent Exception when the cache directory is not created or not writable
- Fixed compatibility issue with Enfold causing “Warning: ILLEGAL STRING OFFSET ‘LANGUAGE_CODE'”
- Some menus were not available to assign a language switcher
- Language switcher settings are now accessible from mobiles
- Fixed conflict of Language Switcher with multiple queried taxonomies in WooCommerce layered navigation
- Fixed issue where in some installations, the Language Switcher was missing from the secondary language menu
- Clearing language switcher colors was not updating the preview
- In the language switcher dialog, the save button was disabled after clicking on it with no selected slot
- Resolved issue with users not staying logged in across domains when using different domains per language
- Fixed compatibility issue with Yoast SEO and BuddyPress causing an “Uncaught exception”
- Fixed issue with Sticky header appearing in the Wizard when using Chrome
- Fixed issue where duplicated posts were having the “Needs update” status
- Resolved notice when passing an associative array of post types to WP_Query
Translation Management 2.2.6-b.1
- Fixed issue where multiple lines got stripped when copying all fields in the Translation Editor
- Fixed compatibility issue with ACF Pro causing fatal error for translatable field groups
String Translation 2.5.1-b.1
- Raised the order of calling the wpml_translatable_user_meta_fields filter to allow displaying translated user meta on the front-end
- Add actions for cleaning up unused package strings wpml_start_string_package_registration and wpml_delete_unused_package_strings
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.