Today, we released WooCommerce Multilingual 4.11. This includes extended support for the REST API to help developers offer a multilingual WooCommerce experience in their plugins, sites and applications.
With WCML 4.11, developers can now create, read, and update WooCommerce data using requests in JSON format. Developers can leverage these features by using WordPress REST API Authentication methods and standard HTTP verbs, which are understood by most HTTP clients.
With our extended support developers can:
- Set the language for products, variations, orders, and taxonomies (categories, terms, attributes etc.)
- Set the currency for product, variations, and orders
- Set custom prices for products and variations
- Set the currency when creating different product types (e.g. subscriptions)
- Generate lists of products and taxonomies based on language
- Generate reports based on language and currency
Read more about using WordPress REST API with WooCommerce Multilingual.
This release also includes bug fixes and compatibility improvements. For a full list of what’s included in this release, please see the changelog.
Download and Update
You will receive this update automatically to all your registered sites. You can also download and install it manually from your WPML account. Check our detailed guide that explains the process of building a multilingual WooCommerce site.
Feedback or Questions?
Leave your comments here, and we’ll get back to you!
If you’re enjoying your experience with WooCommerce Multilingual, we hope you’ll take a moment to rate us 5 stars on WordPress.org.